Ashta Meditation and Marijuana - 2 hour session
In this two hour session Guru Ashta-deb discusses with the individual their intention for the session. Based on this discussion and her intuitive she then guides you through a personalized meditation journey at which time the individual may use Cannabis (sativa strain recommended) if he or she chooses. The guided meditation may or may not include Vedic mantras (vibrational sounds) depending on the wisdom she receives during the session.
Ashta-deb endorses anything that is supportive to an individual. Having to choose between her own peace of mind and continuing down a path of haunted memories, she chose what supported her. She stresses, "we must not judge those whose shoes we are unable to walk in ourselves. Every human has an intuitive guidance that is often clear to them but not to others."
- This guidance is two hours in length.
- The choice of using Cannabis or any other holistic plant is solely the responsibility and decision of the individual.
- Please be advised that many holistic plants are illegal in some countries. It is up to the individual to do their own research.
- This teaching will put you in discomfort and is not suitable for those who seek "good feelings" only
- All guidance is offered via Skype
- No Refunds on Service Products – It is the responsibility of the individual to follow all guidance as instructed and advised.